To Get Personalised contents and be able to add items to your favourites, please Sign In or Sign Up          
 

Landmark repositions, unveils $30Million corporate headquarters


News » Business
Nigeria

IMAGE: Landmark Property Development Company »

September.08.2014

As part of effort to position itself as one of Nigeria’s top real estate firms, Landmark Property Development Company, a member of the Landmark Group of companies will on the 9th of September 2014 officially unveil its new ultra modern corporate headquarters in Lagos.

Nestled in the bustling business district of Ikeja, Lagos, the new Landmark house valued at $30Million will also serve as the new Procter & Gamble administrative headquarter in Lagos.

In a statement made available by the firm, the stunning twin office towers is developed on 3,500sqm of land boasts of 4,000sqm of net lettable space and I is the culmination of three years of intricate planning and development, and is expected to ameliorate the shortage of Grade A quality office space within the neighbourhood.

The building comprises a basement level for underground parking, while the first to the fourth floor are dedicated for office use.

The building’s anchor tenant, Procter & Gamble Nigeria (one of the world’s largest goods product companies), will occupy over 60 percent of the building, whilst other large multinational tenants such as Robert Bosch Ltd, AC Nielsen and Spur Steak Ranches Restaurant will occupy the remaining 40 percent.

According to the firm, Landmark House has attracted interest from foreign investors across the globe, due to the strength of the project revenues from superior multinational tenants, and the unsullied integrity of the project sponsors.

Landmark, together with their financing partners, Stanbic IBTC Bank and Investment One Financial Services Limited, provided debt and equity funding respectively for the project to realise the vision of bringing international standard property to the business class community in Nigeria.

The Group has 17 years’ experience delivering bespoke office solutions to multinationals around the world and 10 years’ experience in the local market.

“Our property development business is built on strong ethical principles and governed by a board and management team of high-valued individuals with solid track records in their different fields of business. Landmark has extensive technical knowledge of the real estate sector and lengthy experience managing and delivering large-scale, high quality projects in Africa,” the statement adds.

Article Credit: Businessdayonline

Updated 4 Years ago
 

Find Us On Facebook

Tags:     Landmark Property Development Company     Ikeja     Lagos     Robert Bosch Ltd     AC Nielsen     Stanbic IBTC Bank

RELATED