Zankli Medical Centre, Abuja
Business Directory »
Medicine / Health
…Striving for excellence in healthcare
About Zankli Medical Centre
Zankli Medical Centre is a 45 bed hospital located in Utako district of Abuja in the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. It was established in Abuja in 1997 growing over the years to one of the leading private hospitals in Nigeria. It is a group practice which provides excellent care in various specialties of Medicine and Surgery.
It has approximately 180 members of staff committed to delivering high-quality clinical care using systems and procedures that are safe and effective, both for staff and patients. There are 45 beds for in-patient admission with trained nurses in attendance.
It is patronised by many Nigerians and their families and is the retained hospital for several private organizations, banks, foreign diplomats and government parastatals. It is a healthcare provider for NHIS and other Private health management organisations.
Our Vision And Mission
The vision of the founder of the hospital is to provide excellent health care to the people around and beyond. Hence the motto of the hospital is “STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE IN HEALTHCARE”.
The vision of the Directors and Management of the hospital therefore is to ensure that the hospital renders the best healthcare services that can compete with any first class rated hospital anywhere in the world. In this regard a patient is a king.
Our Core Values
- Efficient and reliable routine and research laboratories.
- Efficient X-Ray services with modern X-Ray machines & ultrasound scan.
- Highly friendly nursing care.
- Very clean environment.
- Well equipped emergency wards and theatres.
- Unsurpassed Paediatric services that endears the hospital to the hearts of many families
Our Services Include:
Our Patient consultations for general practice, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, ENT Departments, Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery.
The hospital is open 24 hours for emergency services.
- In patient admission
- Lab Services
- Medical Imaging and Radiology
- Physiotherapy Dept
For the health and safety of all patients and staff, smoking is not allowed within the hospital environment.
Security staff ensure the safety of patients and staff within the hospital and its grounds. All staff should wear an identity badge. If you don’t know who someone is, please ask. Zankli Medical Center is equipped with both internal and external closed circuit TV cameras which are monitored. Security staff patrol the hospital, grounds and car parks.
Fire policy for patients and visitors
All staff are trained in fire and evacuation procedures. In the unlikely event of a fire, nursing staff will take control of the situation and co-ordinate any necessary action. Patients and their visitors are requested to follow instructions given to them by staff in the event of any emergency.
Please do not bring your valuables with you, Zankli Medical Centre would not be held liable for missing items.
What to bring with you.
The hospital staff will already have details about your condition, but please bring the following with you:
- Your appointment card or appointment letter
- Your personal details, such as your address and a contact number
- Details of any medicines or tablets you are taking (if possible please bring these in their original containers).
- Proof of exemption from payment of prescription charges, where applicable e.g. Letter of authorisation from health management organisation.
- Proof of exemption from payment of prescription charges, where applicable e.g. Letter of authorisation from Company and Company ID Card