Image: Christ the Redeemer's Schools Management (CRSM)
May 15 2012
The Working Committee of Christ the Redeemer's Schools Management (CRSM)is the supervisory vehicle for overseeing the schools of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
With operational headquarters in Redemption Camp at Mowe beside the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the CRSM has over 100 Nursery/Primary and Secondary schools spread across all the six regions of Nigeria.
Job Title: Administrator of Schools
Position Type: Full-time
The ideal Administrator of Schools is expected to have strong interpersonal and leadership skills. A minimum of 12 years experience in school management/administration and appropriate educational qualifications are required. The person should also be a team builder who can collaboratively develop and operate a system that excites, unites and motivates school heads, teachers and the community of CRSM and RCCG stakeholders.
In addition, the ideal candidate should be:
- The Administrator of Schools must hold an Education degree or its equivalent from a recognized three-year college or university;
- have a broad view of issues and be able to deal fairly with all;
- demonstrate knowledge of school finance and educational research and methods;
- be able to motivate the team;
- and be of good character, high moral standing and integrity.
- have 12 years' successful experience as a teacher, principal, supervisor or superintendent in the last five years (preferably a broad range of nursery, primary and secondary);
- have demonstrated ability in group dynamics and working with people of varying backgrounds and interests;
- Citizen of Nigeria
- Born Again/Bible Believing Christian
Application Closing Date
May 31, 2012
How To Apply
Suitable candidates should email their application attaching CV & scanned credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Nigerian news: http://news.logbaby.com