Image: Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited
April 23 2012
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited is a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value-added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere. The following vacancy exists
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements.
- Advising clients on Commercial/Litigation issues developments.
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues in projects and transactions.
- Court Appearances/ representation on behalf of clients.
- Meeting and managing local and international clients.
- Minimum Qualification Degree.
- Required Experience 3 - 5 years.
- Gender - Male.
- Have strong business development skills.
- Possess the ability to coordinate a team.
- Have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in Commercial/Litigation issues.
- Be knowledgeable about legal and industry developments.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Be an excellent researcher.
30th April, 2012
How To Apply
Kindly state the reference number of the job you are applying for as the subject of your email.Send your CV to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Article credit: Hot Nigerian Jobs
For more Nigerian news: http://news.logbaby.com