Kaztec Engineering Limited Coperate Headquarters, Abuja
Business Directory »
Oil / Gas
Kaztec is equipped to provide turnkey onshore and offshore fabrication and installation services.
• Fabrication and installation of walk way bridges, Wellhead Jackets, Decks, Topsides and Modules.
• Construction, steel fabrication and erection of new Mobile Offshore Drilling unit and Shipbuilding.
• Piping fabrication and installation.
• Submarine Pipelaying, Shore Pull, Riser Installation, Subsea Tie-In, echanical Anchoring, hookups and commisioning.
• Structural work comprising of steel modules and assemblies, and painting.
• Turnkey repairs to spud-can, mud-mats, shock foundations, and jack-up rigs using semi-submersibles and cofferdams techniques and corrosion protection services.
• Replacement of cranes, FG skids, chlorinators, deluge systems, and other equipment.
• Electrical and instrumentation works.
• Heavy Equipment Installation.
• Turnkey projects for revamp of plant piping and structural works, including pre- engineering surveys, preparation of Isometric and bill of materials, transportation, prefabrication of spools and supports and structures at site, storage of equipment and materials, erection, hook up and commissioning.
• Anti-corrosion Coating (Coal-Tar, FBE, PE & PP) of Linepipes.
• Concrete Weight Coating of Linepipes.
• Onshore Pipelaying and Onsite Works.
The policy of Kaztec Engineering Limited is to always meet the customer as well as statutory and regulatory authority requirements and expectations through the development and maintenance of Safety and Quality Management System in conformity with International Standards and to continuously improve effectiveness.This management system shall be the means through which the company’s Mission, Policies and Quality objectives will be achieved.
HSE Policy (Safety and Environment Protection Policy)
It is policy of Kaztec Engineering Limited to provide safe and environmentally friendly services at all times.The Objectives of the policy are to prevent death or injury to personnel, damage to Facilities, Fabrication yards and property as well as preventing the pollution of the environment.To achieve this objective, Kaztec’s Management is committed to provide the necessary training and resources for meeting it’s objectives, and continuously improving the safety record of the Company to meet local and international safety standards.The employees in turn are expected to exercise self-discipline, be safety conscious, and to take necessary steps to prevent injury to themselves and others.
We at Kaztec Engineering Limited acknowledge that personnel are our biggest assets and therefore place emphasis on their welfare and safety. We will implement this policy and maintain it in purpose and intent at all levels of the organization, be it offshore/onboard or ashore.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
The Company believes in promoting, providing and maintaining a safe, hazard free working environment, to protect employee health and client / Company’s property and to promote safe and efficient operations.
To achieve this objective, the possession, use and consumption of drugs and alcohol on any marine vessel, offshore installation or work site operated/owned by the Company is strictly prohibited.