Julius Berger Nigeria PLC is an indigenous Nigerian Company and:
- is managed by a team of Nigerian and German experts,
- executes works by a qualified and well trained labour force,
- is particularly aware of and committed to focus on Health, Safety and Environmental Protection in accordance with international practice,
- meets international standards and is certified to implement and maintain Quality System to the standard of ISO 9001,
- operates independently its own quarries, mixing plants, repair and recondition workshops as well as a large land and water transport fleet.
Julius Berger’s reputation is based on:
- its capabilty to plan, design, construct and maintain a variety of civil engineering and building projects to the satisfaction of its clients,
- its ability and experience to mobilize and start any kind of project in Nigeria in a record time supported by the commitment and strength of its personnel and its own large fleet of modern construction equipment.
Phone: +234 (09) 611 0000 or +234 803 9067000
Fax: +234 (09) 611-44 44