Funtaj International School, Abuja, Nigeria
Business Directory »
Funtaj International School (Junior and Senior High) Kuje – FCT is an off-shoot of Funtaj International School (Nursery and Primary), Asokoro, which was established 1997 by Engr. Tajudeen and Mrs. Funke Ibrahim. The school which was temporarily located at inception in 2001 at the Nursery and Primary School, Asokoro, fully relocated to the Permanent site in Kuje FCT on 2nd October 2002.
Funtaj International School is Co-Educational, a fully Boarding and Independent Institution. It is liberal in terms of Religion as it recognizes the practice of two major religions – Islam and Christianity. Funtaj International School is a Private Initiative aimed at preparing children for the enormous task and challenges of the future through a well designed school curriculum that integrates cognitive, affective and psychomotor learning activities in a conducive classroom environment.
FUNTAJ International School has the mission to provide the best instructional materials, learning facilities and an enabling environment to ensure that our students grow up mentally and physically prepared to face the enormous challenges of the global community. The school grooms young people into mature, courageous and independent adults by providing them with sound and functional education through a comprehensive curriculum that integrates both national and international objectives. Furthermore, we seek to make the best possible use of available resources with a view to ensuring the highest quality in teaching and learning.
- provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum relevant and responsive to individual and societal needs and which builds on previous educational experiences.
- enable students to maximize their academic potentials in an environment devoid of disruptions.
- foster positive partnerships between the home and the School.
- seek to promote respect for learning and to encourage an awareness of education as a life-long process.
- develop and encourage self-esteem, self confidence, self-discipline and self reliance.
- encourage students to develop a sense of responsibility towards the community.
- require high standards of behaviour, respect for self and others.
- recognize and celebrate personal and collective achievements.
+234-8035 926 294; 234(0) 7026349285, 234(0) 7026349292, 234(0) 7026349286, 234(0) 7026349299
Plot 490, Jabi/Dakibiu District, Cadastral Zone B10, Abuja Nigeria
Eminence schools ABUJA