Cardinal Security Services
Business Directory »
Business Services »
Cardinal Security Services: was first incorporated in August 2005 by a team of security practitioners and investors. Right from the drawing board the main vision and objective of CSSL founders has been to make a difference in the provision of security solutions and training to the client in a manner that would surpass expectations.
Our vision is to render efficient and affordable security services and solutions to our clients. In order to achieve this, we actively pioneer changes in the delivery of cost-effective security solutions that meet our clients' requirements.
We will leverage the diverse experiences of our people to achieve added value solutions that constantly surpass our clients' expectations.
Our client is the essence of our activities. Our services are designed to enable our clients succeed in hostile business environments with minimum distraction to operations and profitability. In meeting their needs, we must operate with the highest ethical standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
Our mission is to build a mutually beneficial and profitable partnership with our clients by providing them with a range of innovative security solutions that add value to their needs.
- Provide carefully trainable individuals who are vetted and selected and have attained necessary levels of education and are medically and physically fit.
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of specialist driver-training programme
- Provide required expertise in Fleet management and driver supervision
- Provide required technical expertise in Defensive Driving Training followed up with specialist Commentary Driving session to adapt trainees to local and peculiar road conditions.
- Train drivers on the use of technology regulated monitoring devices like drive right monitor and macros am.
- Maintain high level of supervision and discipline of the guard force in terms of specific task performance.
- Provide skill based training and retraining as well as on-the-job training to enhance performance.
- Ensure accurate documentation of routine and operational incidents in the site.
- Design and maintain emergency/contingency plans where such do not exist or work with the clients emergency response plan where they exist.
- Provide guards with basic elements of security training in level 1 security course and those conversant with First Aid and Fire Prevention.
- Ensure that guards deployed to clients site are inducted to observe and respect the clients' safety and HSE codes and policies.
- Ensure that guards or staffs are removed from site if and when requested by the client.
Our human assets are our greatest resource. We recognize the individuality and merit of our employees who daily risk their lives in hostile environments to protect our clients. We respect their dignity and dedication and ensure fair and adequate compensations are paid together with providing a safe and healthy environment for work.
Our future success and survival is based on our commitment to understand and respond effectively to our clients' need at all times. To this end, we strive to add value to every service we deliver. Our clients' orders must be serviced promptly and accurately.